Sunday, July 19, 2015

... and work continues/ Ed the Happy Clown/ deep dreamin'

Howdy folks!

So here's several updates rolled into one.
First, yes, I'm working on upcoming issues.
Here's a screenshot of a page I was just fixing up in photoshop (where the dialogue is born):


OMG! It's a komm byoo tarr!

Not the champion on the mid-left, in fact, here, have a close-up:

This really happened

This panel is a tribute of sorts to the comic Ed the Happy Clown - more the pic than the words. If you haven't read Ed, get amongst it, it's very odd, very funny and very sad too. But very surreal and dream-like. Google it. But back to my panel. In Ed, there is a man who can't stop crapping. Literally. It's all explained why in the comic, but my soldier there, well, he's an homage to that - cozit'sfuknfunny!

Lastly, have y'all been "deep dreaming"? With Google's awesome AI? (Reminds me, must google video for self-aware AI again... you read right)
Anyways, my gorgeous partner, the Maharishi Walnut suggested I run the Angel through it, so here's the first result - soon to be followed by the entire first issue.
ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment