Sunday, February 3, 2019

ISSUE #18

A very special issue indeed!
This project began in 2012, and pages 4 & 5 in this issue were the first pages EVER produced for this project! They've been waiting their turn for seven years! Why is that?

The original stack of comics was all out of order, and at first I thought "who cares, it's not like I'm going for a linear plot"... well, eventually I changed my mind and I'm glad I did. There're still little to no linear plots, but things flow better. I also blotted out all words in these pages (the speech bubbles are actually painted out on the original pages), but eventually decided some words are necessary - even if the words are a red herring. I had no idea what I wanted to do with this project - heck I spent about two years procrastinating how to even start it!

Speaking of starting - here we go!






to be continued...



to be continued...



to be continued...



ALSO: the winner of the "Secret Chiefs Competition" is Mr.Mat Blackwell, who receives a signed copy of The Micturating Angel Vol.1 book. The winning entry:

And ladies - he's single.
(Okay he's not.)

The Angel will end it's current run at issue #20, after which we'll take a break.
Issues 11 - 20 will have their own book, namely Vol.2 .
Everything will be wrapped up later this year with issues 21 - 30 (not sure about the final number of issues - at least 30, maybe a few more).
_ _ _ _ _
to be continued... NEXT WEEK!

LIKE The Micturating Angel on facebook: HERE
Follow it on tumblr: HERE
See the Micturating Angel Cartoon: HERE
Buy the book: HERE
T-shirts!!! HERE
Donate me a cup of coffee HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment